Bosphorus Batik Linen 19 x 19 Square Decorative Pillow with Down Feather Insert
Named for the Straits of Istanbul which separate Asia from Europe, Bosphorus by Lee Jofa is an exquisitely printed linen with floral and scroll design motifs, common in batiks, in harmonious shades of taupe, soft black, nutmeg, beige and sand. The reverse is a heavy tan linen/cotton in sand with a soft texture. Fabulous pom tassel trim in coordinating taupe unites the two sides.
- 100% upcycled, never used remnant fabrics sourced from a decorator
- First Side: linen
- Reverse Side: linen/cotton blend
- Trim: chenille pom tassels
- Approximate Dimensions: 19” x 19”
- Closure: invisible zipper
- Down feather insert
- Indoor use only
- Handmade locally in the USA
- Dry clean only
You may also shop for this pillow at 100 Main located at 100 Main Street, Falls Village, CT.