Coastal Toile by Brunschwig 16 X 18 Decorative Pillow with Down Feather Insert
In a very sophisticated colorway, this chic French toile from Brunschwig, founded in 1880, features detailed illustrations of life on the coastline – birds, shells, seed pods, beach plums, roses, and grasses in apple green on a very striking pale French lavender-blue crisp cotton. On the reverse is a cotton trellis print of sea ferns in coordinating green on natural. The soft natural cotton brush trim is perfect for a relaxed beach vibe. Very pretty, and ideal for the “coastal grandmother” or any chic sophisticated coastal look.
- 100% upcycled, never used remnant fabrics sourced from a decorator
- First Side: cotton
- Reverse Side: cotton
- Trim: natural cotton brush
- Approximate Dimensions: 16" x 18"
- Closure: invisible zipper
- Down feather insert
- Indoor use only
- Handmade locally in the USA
- Dry clean only