Silk Road Brunschwig Print 15 x 22 Rectangle Decorative Pillow with Down Feather Insert
This stunning print was developed by Brunschwig, inspired by a Chinese hand painted silk coverlet from the 18th century, on display at the Victoria & Albert textile museum in London. Ogee-shaped lines are filled with colorful flowers, birds, and butterflies on an inky background, while a petite pink rope frames the lovely illustration.
- 100% upcycled, never used remnant fabrics sourced from a decorator
- First side: 100% glazed cotton
- Second side: 100% glazed cotton
- Trim: Petite rope
- Approximate Dimensions: 15" x 22"
- Closure: invisible zipper
- Down feather insert
- Indoor use only
- Handmade locally in the USA
- Dry clean only