Ticking Stripe Apron - Your Choice of Print
Our mission is to rescue remnant textiles, project leftovers, and unwanted fabric samples that have never been used – before they are carelessly tossed, end up in a landfill, or worse, are incinerated. We use as much of our rescues as possible to make one-of-a-kind handcrafted pillows that are a sustainable yet stylish statement for your home.
But even we have leftovers; so, we created a line of gifts and accessories to creatively upcycle these smaller pieces. Our ticking stripe aprons each have a beautiful lined print pocket made from iconic rescued pieces. Features soft woven cotton neck and waist ties. A great way to appreciate these beautiful textiles!
Makes a great gift for your favorite chef. Choose your favorite print! Sold individually.
- 1 apron
- Strong washable ticking stripe cotton
- Pocket from iconic print, size varies
- Approximate body length 30 inches (above knee for most)
- Woven cotton neck ties (each 30 inches long)
- Woven cotton waist ties that can be wrapped to front, each 36 inches long